Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, and is not being concurrently submitted elsewhere, specifically in other journals or publishers (except in the form of abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint).
- The submission includes 1) Main text, and 2) Title page. Do NOT combine main text with title page. There should be no authors' names and affiliations in the main text. All files should be submitted in doc. or docx format. Do NOT submit file in rtf or pdf format. Copyright form is not required.
- Please ensure that the main text is following the correct layout: one column, double space, A4 with appropriate margins (Top: 2.54 cm, Bottom: 4 cm, Left: 2.54 cm, and Right: 2.54 cm), Times New Roman, and Font 11). Do NOT follow the published article layout format for submission.
- All files are in English format. Do NOT submit article in Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia) or any other languages (Tidak menerima artikel dalam bahasa Indonesia).
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give YCAB Publisher & IAKMI SULTRA the rights as the publisher, the right of first publication of all published material. It will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 4.0.
- The authors(s) agree to pay the article publication charge after manuscript is editorially accepted (Do NOT pay before getting acceptance letter or prior to submission). Please remember that the payment does not influence the review process and acceptance of submitted article.
Authors who publish with Public Health of Indonesia agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 4.0, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the authors' work non-commercially, and although the others' new works must also acknowledge the authors and be non-commercial, they don't have to license their derivative works on the same terms.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). Authors can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF.